RE: Block Layer File/FS Replication?

From: Jeffry McNeil (jmcneil@interland.com)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 16:58:11 EST

That thought had crossed my mind... but I'm assuming there'd be some issues
related to the buffer cache while doing that. Secondly, I want the
replication to be N Way. For example:

If I write a file on host X, it's filtered over to host Y. Then, if I write
to host Y, it's filtered over to host X.

I'll give it a try, it can't break (much).

Thanks,

Jeff