xmms and es1371 produce static impulse about five times per second

From: Thomas E. Vaughan (vaughan@tensor.nssl.noaa.gov)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 18:29:45 EST

Here is a copy of the bug report that I sent into the Debian project
because of misbehavior of xmms. I amd forwarding it to linux-kernel
because I didn't notice the problem until after I upgraded from 2.2.16 to
2.4.0-test5. I am using the stock es1371 module.

----- Forwarded message from vaughan <vaughan@tensor.nssl.noaa.gov> -----