Re: [OT] kernel-hacker jobs

From: Adam (adam@eax.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 11:59:32 EST

> > On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 10:47:38PM -0700, B. James Phillippe wrote:
> > > I know it is so tasteless to post job offers to lk, so I'm not going to do
> > > it. However, I would like to ask then what are some suggestions for where
> > > employers like me who are in desperate need for Linux/kernel/driver people
> > > can find them? :-)
> >
> > i'd suggest going to shows where plenty of hackers are present (say, OLS)
> > and discreetly enquiring who's discontented with their current employer
> > and might be seeking alternatives.
> >

> Maybe somebody should start a Linux-jobs list. As Linux continues to
> take over the world, there are, and will continue to be, more and
> more employers who need competent Linux-centric persons.

I announced it a while ago. It seems it did not make the list yet. Just in
case it got lot, here it goes again:

Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 11:54:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: Adam <adam@eax.com>
To: Linux kernel <linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu>

 I have setup such mailing list. To subscribe just do

        echo "subscribe linuxjobs" | mail majordomo@eax.com

If you want to post linux-related job offer, just send email to

        linuxjobs@eax.com

If you want to see jobs offers, just subscribe to the list, as described
above. Eventually, I might setup a web site as well, if there's enough
interest.

--
Adam
http://www.eax.com      The Supreme Headquarters of the 32 bit registers