Re: hda status error w/ 2.2.16

From: Alex Buell (alex.buell@tahallah.clara.co.uk)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 03:46:42 EST

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>> I was sitting in Pine, writing some e-mails when this happened.
>
>No, what was going on in the background.
>Playing Molly Hatchet, Flirting with Disaster! , heh?

Nothing except for a SETI process and all the usual daemons. I was
also in X11 (3.3.6).

I think this is probably related to the problems I've had in the past
with buffer corruption (which is still happening despite my efforts to
locate the fault - changed memory chips, changed power supply units to
no avail). Now I just put up with it and reboot.

Cheers,
Alex.

--
Bring on the music and lights!