Re: hda status error w/ 2.2.16

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 05:23:57 EST

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Andre Hedrick wrote:

>Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 18:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Andre Hedrick <andre@linux-ide.org>
>To: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
>Cc: alex.buell@tahallah.clara.co.uk,
>Subject: Re: hda status error w/ 2.2.16
>

>I bet he had ide-scsi in play and was burning a napster download.

Napster isn't a big enough program to warrant wasting a whole CDR
for it. Maybe for mirroring their whole website... ;o)

<ducking and running> ;o)

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

... Our continuing mission: To seek out knowledge of C, to explore strange UNIX commands, and to boldly code where no one has man page 4.