Re: Definitions

From: Michael W Zappe (zapman@interlan.net)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 08:50:48 EST

Mutt and emacs originally. Basla 0.8 after that.

Maybe you guys should just go get a mail reader that
can do word wrapping FOR YOU, since doing it myself is
a royal pain in the ass since I ususally EDIT my emails
before sending them. And have no trouble reading my
own mail.

Pray tell, what is the "standard" linux mail setup? May
I be enlightened to the holy levels that the ubergeeks
on the list have achieved.

        Mike

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 07:50:40AM -0400, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Michael W Zappe wrote:
>
> No offense, but every posting from you has been in a different,
> but still annoying format. Beyond 80 chars per line, etc...
> Now it is a file attachment with no text showing..
>
> What - pray tell are you using for a MUA? A macintosh with a
> broken enter key and no ASCII support with permanent file
> attachment mode turned on?
>
> In looking through your headers, it shows "Balsa" I believe. I'm
> not sure what that is, but I'm suspecting it is a 0.0.3 beta of
> something..
>
> You might consider using something that makes life easier for
> those you are communicating with. It will help to lower the
> negativity, and increase the communication aspect.
>
> Take care,
> TTYL
>
> --
> Mike A. Harris Linux advocate
> Computer Consultant GNU advocate
> Capslock Consulting Open Source advocate
>
> Try out Red Hat Linux today: http://www.redhat.com
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2/

Michael Zappe <zapman@interlan.net>

Chief Architect, Filesystems
Interlan Communications
111 Corning Drive
Cary, NC 27511

"The sorcerer is a Simple Realist: the world
is real--but then so must consciousness be real
since its effects are so tangible. The dullard
finds even wine tasteless but the sorcerer can be
intoxicated by the mere sight of water."

 --Hakim Bey