Re: Undeliverable: Re: Definitions: from LKML FAQ (fwd)

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 09:45:27 EST

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Michael Rothwell wrote:

>Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:19:07 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Michael Rothwell <rothwell@office.ilan.net>
>To: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
>Subject: Undeliverable: Re: Definitions: from LKML FAQ (fwd)
>

>Alan, are you really filtering email from me, or is this simply the third
>random mailer error that I've gotten today? :)
>
>It's not like I've ever been insulting on the LKML -- I hardly ever
>post. Or is our whole domain denied due to earlier posts by Zappe?
>
>Wassup?

Alan has a draconian mail filter installed that denies mail from
everyone unless he has specifically added their address as
"OK" to his filter. This was done due to problems with ORBS a
few weeks ago. I can't say I blame him a bit. So don't worry,
he's not just filtering you personally..

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

Try out Red Hat Linux today: http://www.redhat.com ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-6.2/