Re: Device driver

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@veritas.com)
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 09:12:49 EST

Read Alessandro Rubini's "Linux Device Drivers" book. It is about very old
obsolete Linux kernel versions but because the author is a genius he wrote
it in a way mostly applicable even today (e.g. I find it pleasing to read
Einstein even today despite the fact there are a lot more
interesting/correct books on GR written by modern writers...)

regards,
Tigran