Fellow Writer

From: juliangabrielcolado@overtimemail.com
Date: Fri Aug 11 2000 - 13:48:35 EST

Dear fellow writer:

I have come across a great new website for writers. They are a
on-demand publisher, and are currently looking for new authors.
They pay the best royalties in the industry, and the people there
are writers like us. If you think you might be interested, email me
and I can send you the link. I already have two titles up with
them, and they have been very helpful.

PS- if you're not interested, don't reply, and you won't hear from
me again. I'm not a robot, and your name isn't on some list I
bought. I'm just kind of a fanatic for writer's rights, and thought
this might help out some of my fellow writers.

Good luck with your writing,
Julian Gabriel Colado