Re: [UNSTABLE] user-mode port 0.29-2.4.0-test6

From: Jeff Dike (jdike@karaya.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 08:14:01 EST

> This seems to get pretty usefull. Are there any plans to merge to
> Linus, soon? After all, it is only "just another architecture".

Would Linus take it? This sort of seems like the wrong time in 2.3 to be
doing anything but fixing existing stuff. Which is why I was planning on an
early 2.4. Get it in after the 2.4.0 dust settles.

However, I've been thinking about submitting to 2.3. I'm kind of running out
of things to do that really need doing and 2.4 isn't on the horizon yet.

                                Jeff