[OT] man-pages-1.31 released

From: Andries Brouwer (aeb@veritas.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 21:18:03 EST

A moment ago I released man-pages-1.31.
Find it in the usual places.

Around the 2.0 times it was complete as far as
the system calls were concerned, but these
days we have many system calls that still
lack a man page. Volonteers are welcome.
Mail your products to aeb@cwi.nl.

An hour ago I wrote the man page for the new
C99 floating point exception handling stuff.
Not having any direct experience with this myself
I wouldnt mind if someone who actually has used it
has a look at this fenv.3.

Andries