USB Zip Drive Reformatted

From: Kevin Winchester (kwin@nbnet.nb.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 14:13:25 EST

Hello,

I reformatted my USB Zip 100 drive recently (using the win98 formatting
tools). Previous to this, I mounted it as /dev/sda4
(/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/something) since I have devfs installed).
This no longer works. In that directory there is only generic, which was
there before but which had been accompanied by 2 other entries (which I can't
remember). I was running 2.4.0-test5. I read on linux-kernel recently that
after you reformat the disk it isn't mounted to same way (hence the cc).
Could someone please email me (I'm not subscribed to either list) with
instructions. I have been all over the linux-usb web site without any luck
finding an answer.

Thank you,

Kevin Winchester