Re: [CHECKER] null ptr checking

From: almesber@lrc.di.epfl.ch
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 05:03:19 EST

Wallace Huang wrote:
> I'm Wallace, another member of Dawson's group, and I've been working on a
> checker that make sure folks check return values from allocation functions
> for NULL before using.

Very good, thanks ! But it seems that your checker doesn't know about
dev_kfree_skb or kfree_skb. Also, it might be good to have a sorted
table of content (i.e. each file listed only once) at the beginning
of the posting - otherwise, it's quite hard to see if there's anything
one feels responsible for.

I saw that in a later posting, you switched to tar.gz. I think an
easily readable ASCII version is more useful. Otherwise, only people
who already expect problems will actually look at it ...

- Werner