Source of Information on devfs

From: Byung-Soo Kim (linuxmama@hanmail.net)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 01:35:53 EST

    Dear experts,

I'm a kernel newbie who is about to write a device driver.
I have read a few books on linux kernel
and device driver writing, but found that
"real" device drivers in -test5 kernel have
a lot of features not described in any book.
I believe there exists an official web site
maintaining up-to-date information - or history log -
on how to use the kernel services such as devfs,
kernel timer, wait queue, and so on.
Where did authors of the device drivers in -test5
learn the usage of devfs ?
Please CC to me when you reply because I'm not
subscribed in this mailing list.
Thank you in advance.

Byung-Soo