Re: No Subject

From: David Pyke (loftwyr@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 10:08:26 EST

Robert Holmberg wrote:
I have the same problem. But I've tracked it down to the fact that my
sound card doesn't show up in /proc/interrupts.

I've got an AMD Athlon system and the card works under -test5

let me knwo what else you need to try to fix this.

> SB AWE64 PnP stopped working between 2.4.0-test6 and -test7.
>
> Error messages when using modprobe:
>
> /lib/modules/2.4.0-test7/kernel/drivers/sound/sb.o: init_module: No such
> device
> Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters,
> including invalid IO or IRQ parameters
>
> (Module parameters have not changed since test6).
>
> P.S. CC to me since I'm not subscribed!
>
> Robert.
> -

No disclaimer shall be read or observed.  Any person (either corporate
or individual) making any statement shall be held civily and criminally
liable as a party to any act I may do while following the intentional,
implied or inferred (whether correctly or not) directions from said
statement.  So there.