Re: Request for information.

From: Alan Shutko (ats@acm.org)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 23:07:14 EST

"Henri J. Schlereth" <henris@bga.com> writes:

> Would any of you kind beings care to point me in the right directions
> on what I would need to do to compile the kernel using kgcc. The
> Makefile has HOSTCC=gcc and I thought I would have to change that to
> = kgcc. If I am right is that the only place I need to change things?

This should probably be asked on the Redhat pinstripe list, as that is
(afaik) the only distribution using a "kgcc".

As for how to do it, install the kernel source rpm and take a look at
the diffs and spec file.

75 days, 11 hours, 28 minutes, 41 seconds till we run away.
Beat your son every day; you may not know why, but he will.