Re: [ANNOUNCE] Withdrawl of Open Source NDS Project/NTFS/M2FS for Linux

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Sat Sep 02 2000 - 16:34:47 EST

KDB is putrid. Can it debug double faults? NO. Can it debug complex
register and numeric evaluation statements like IF ((EAX == 1) &&
[ESP-4] == 0x3000)? NO. Can it debug nested task gate exceptions?
NO. Can it debug SMP locks races? NO. Can it debug priority inversion
problems in sleep locks? NO.

Can the Kernel debugger in NetWare? YES. Can the Kernel Debugger in
NT? YES.

Jeff