smithy tools

From: akl@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 01:30:56 EST

hello just wonted to tell ever body to stay a way from SMITHY
unless you wont to throw a way money i bought a granite 1339
and all tools 5000.00 worth junk you see they had broken it and
then put it in a box the box was not damage in any way what so
ever but the equipment was broken i called them at
1-800-476-4849 they said they have my money and there was nothing
i could do about i asked them a bout the 30 day warranty they
said it was up i told them i only had it 2 weeks and then they
hung up on me ive called them many times but they wont talk to me
when they find out it is me they put me to voice mail and never
call me back but they are wrong i bought a mass mailer program
and i am sending thes letters out ever day 100000 of them ever
day thank you for your time may be this will save some one ther
money