Re: [RFC] my current kernel todo list

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@veritas.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 12:55:18 EST

Alexander, I did think of automating it but seeing fat (I am sure you saw
it as well) made me think that it is safer to do it by hand.

for fat, it is not the second argument but the first from the end (it has
three), so your macro approach is somewhat broken.

Actually, kernel is such a critical peace of software, that, imho,
_everything_ should be done by hand, just in case.

Regards,
Tigran