[SEMI-OT] ReiserFS devel mailing list?

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 14:26:10 EST

Anyone out there know how to get on the reiserFS devel mailing
list? I was on the namesys pages, but they have wonderful
microsoft code on them or java or something so that you can't
actually _use_ their mailing list subscription thing if you don't
run java or whatever. Certainly doesn't work for me in Netscape
or Lynx anyways.. and I'm _not_ turning Java on for anything
period. It is a big huge gaping security hole best left off...

Anyways... I just want to get on the reiserfs mailing list and
can't find any info available to non-java browsers.

What I'd like is:

To: majordomo@somewherehostingthelist.org
Subject: subscribe reiserfs-devel

No java web forms please...

TIA

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley