Re: test8-pre4: innd fixed?

From: Mohammad A. Haque (mhaque@haque.net)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 21:41:31 EST

Is this file corruption 'thing' specific to innd or is it the same
problem reported with corrupt mailboxes with pre2 and high disk
activity?

--

===================================================================== Mohammad A. Haque http://www.haque.net/ mhaque@haque.net

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Project Lead Don't drink and derive." --Unknown http://wm.themes.org/ batmanppc@themes.org ===================================================================== - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/