Re: 2.4.0-test8-pre1 is quite bad / how about integrating Rik's VM

From: Jamie Lokier (lk@tantalophile.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 04:51:05 EST

Linus Torvalds wrote:
> And I'm saying that if people really want to do this, then use the
> computer to do it for you, having more than just "grep", and making your
> tools aware of it.

I'd just like to add, for the benefit of onlookers, that this is
quite easy.

Temporarily change name of `count' in struct page in your private tree;
recompile. Voila! Every occurence of page->count will show as a
compile error, with line number.

Step through each one and make the change. Use editor macro if preferred.

-- Jamie