2.4.0-test* on alpha noritake

From: Wakko Warner (wakko@animx.eu.org)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 10:42:25 EST

-test7 was the first one I tried that actually booted, the rest just froze.
I only tried 2 kernels. The first was compiled with
CONFIG_ALPHA_LEGACY_START_ADDRESS set to n, and the 2nd was with y.

First was -test6

when booting -test7, it can't find any IRQs for the PCI devices.

This is an AlphaServer 1000a 4/266 noritake. Only addon boards are: ISA
modem, PCI tulip (original DEC 2114x) nic, 3com 3c905 nic, and a permedia 2v
pci video.

If this isn't the correct list, let me know which is.

P.S. If anyone knows how to get an adaptec EISA aha-2742T card working on
this thing, email me (not cc'd to list) Sorry, had to throw that in.