Re: Whining about MIME formatted email

From: Ragnar Hojland Espinosa (ragnar@macula.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 22:23:22 EST

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 11:10:13PM +0200, Kurt Garloff wrote:
> Stop making stupid statements like this, please, and comparing well-defined
> RFC standards with proprietary formats.
> MIME is a way for people that happen to use non 7bit characters to be able
> to print their name correctly, even in presence of MTAs somewhere in between

You can say it louder but you can't say it clearer. I'd love to know that
my surname shows up correctly everywhere. <asbestos> BTW, mutt shows MIME
patches in plain text without any problems </>

--
____/|  Ragnar Højland     Freedom - Linux - OpenGL      Fingerprint  94C4B
\ o.O|                                                   2F0D27DE025BE2302C