Re: [patch] Name-clash between paride & hamradio

From: Joerg Reuter (jreuter@suse.de)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 05:48:57 EST

On suse.lists.linux.kernel, David wrote:

> Apparently, _noone_ uses these simultaneous, as this
> bug has existed since the times of v2.0.xx at least...

;-)

AFAIK and IIRC pi2.c and pt2.c are obsoleted by dmascc.c anyway.
I believe we can remove those two -- any objections?

Regards,

Joerg Reuter DL1BKE http://poboxes.com/jreuter/
And I make my way to where the warm scent of soil fills the evening air.
Everything is waiting quietly out there.... (Anne Clark)