Re: Availability of kdb

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 00:40:20 EST

   From: Marty Fouts <marty@dotcast.com>
   Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 22:42:22 -0700

   I've probably debugged more operating systems under more varied
   environments than nearly anyone here

Which one of them was %100 distributed where no two of the developers
were in the same building and the only method of communication was
electronic?

Besides, "My shit doesn't stink because I've done this a 1000
different times for twice as long as anyone here, blah blah" is not of
much value, perhaps you've done it wrong all this time or perhaps each
time it was under circumstances which are much different than the
Linux development model. This is what my first paragraph was meant to
point out.

I find that I get more respect from people, especially "new ignorant"
people if I don't start any of my arguments with "my shit doesn't
stink because I did this and that... me me me...".

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com