Re: Format of /proc/meminfo

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 02:46:41 EST

I'd rather see a new /proc/memoryinfo with a lot of thought given to the
current and future structure of it than adding kludges into what already
exists.

Userland utils need to be more tolerant of "junk" and not rely on static
content locations.

-d

--
"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was