RE: Kernel oops in mm/slab.c [ kmem_cache_grow() ] with test4-8

From: Jonathan Earle (jearle@nortelnetworks.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 13:28:51 EST

Okay... Did that (turned all the GFP_KERNEL refereces in net/mpls to
GFP_ATOMIC, and the problem seems to have gone away, I'll post a more
confident summary when I'm more sure that things are working properly.

Now, what did I do (aside from fixing the problem) by changing that
reference?

Many thanks for the hint!!

Jon