Re: SCSI scanning changes break RAID autorun

From: Matthew Kirkwood (matthew@hairy.beasts.org)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 12:00:15 EST

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> > moving the software RAID drivers into drivers/md/,

> Make it so.

OK. Apply the attached diff and then:

$ mv drivers/block/{md,raid{0,1,5},xor}.c drivers/md/

and all might be well.

The Config.in should probably move at some stage too.

I'm not very au-fait with the kernel build system (nor
makefiles in general) so I'm not sure it's 100% correct,
but it build and linked with my .config, so it can't be
all bad.

Matthew.