Re: Linux-2.4.0-test9-pre2

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:17:16 EST

Tom Rini wrote:

> I wasn't arguing that (really) it's just that it really should have gone in
> sooner. It's all really a moot point I understand, but still. major

I understand your gripe but it couldn't be helped as it was. If more people stepped
forward who really understood the mechanics and had the time to implement golden
solutions we'd be happy little people. Until then we'll have to endure the schedule
as it is.

-d

--
      "There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are
      virtue and talents", Thomas Jefferson [1742-1826], 3rd US President