Re: lvm in 2.4.0-test9pre5

From: Mohammad A. Haque (mhaque@haque.net)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 11:05:53 EST

Heh. yeah.

That's all I was realy trying to point out. the fact that it was
broken. I got around the problem by prepending ../block/ to lv.c and
lv-snap.c in md/Makefile.

but whatever, like Jan said...

--

===================================================================== Mohammad A. Haque http://www.haque.net/ mhaque@haque.net