RE: Russell King forks ARM Linux.u

From: George France (france@crl.dec.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 17:03:30 EST

Alan, excuse me, would you like to rephase that?? I already told Russell I
agreed with him that nothing could be done, at this late date. Read the
archives.

I quote myself. "I will agree with you that there is probably nothing that
can be done this
close to the release of 2.4.0"

Please also read Mike Touloumtzis [miket@bluemug.com] posting in the
arm-linux-kernel archives. He gets the concept.

--George