Re: Russell King forks ARM Linux.

From: Erik Mouw (J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 17:45:52 EST

Russell King writes:
> George France writes:

[snip]

OK, so the flamewar landed over here. I have taken the role as flame
fighter and I have written a summary which you can read at:

  http://www-ict.its.tudelft.nl/~erik/flamewar.txt

We are currently trying to solve this issue privately, so the last
thing we can use is another flamewar on this list. Please help me
to solve this issue by not putting more fuel on this fire.

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl