RE: Russell King forks ARM Linux.

From: Erik Mouw (J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 14:19:24 EST

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:58:35 -0700, Howell, David P wrote:
> My 2 cents.
>
> I don't read this mail list for this type of rubbish either. The technical
> detail of this thread is all that seems appropriate here, not the issue
> between George and Russell. I'd be embarrassed if I were either of them,
> the way that they have presented themselves, don't they or their
> organizations
> have better stuff to do (I do)?

Please stop this thread, the war is over. The communication problem is
solved, I just got everybody involved in the original thread on
arm-linux-kernel talking to each other again. We are currently working on
a solution and working out the technical details.

Erik

Phone: +31-15-2783635  Fax: +31-15-2781843  Email: J.A.K.Mouw@its.tudelft.nl