RE: Linux kernel modules development in C++

From: Justin.Skists@aculab.com
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 05:38:41 EST

But but but.. wasn't the very first C++ compilers really just a preprocessor
into standard C?

I went to a advanced C course, a year or so ago, and the guy showed us how
to write OO code in C that went a little beyond everyday encapsulation. At
the end, he told us that that was the type of code that the old C++
preprocessors used to output.

Justin.