Re: Posting to this list without 500 bounces?

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.org)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 12:03:31 EST

Mike,

I am with you guys fully now, and the fork in the road has been taken.
We are now a Linux and Open Source shop. I appreciate your kind
comments. I have created an alternate email account for you and telnet
login at vger.timpanogas.org. I can also host any domain name you wish
to use. We have four right now.

timpanogas.org
timpanogas.net
timpanogas.com
lintell.com

You can use any of them, or create one of your own and I'll be happy to
host it in my DNS zone files. I will need your IP address range to
allow you to come through the firewall and manage your own account. I
will send you the password via private email. You are free to use this
account to avoid the bouncing problems if you wish to.

:-)

Your friend,

Jeff