Re: What is up with Redhat 7.0?

From: Alec Smith (alec@shadowstar.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 16:53:17 EST

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:58:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alec Smith <alec@shadowstar.net>
To: David M. Rector <dave@clean.lanl.gov>
Subject: Re: What is up with Redhat 7.0?

Congratulations, you got further than I did. I couldn't even get that
disaster known as RH7.0 to even install. It died with some error about not
being able to detect free disk space after formatting the paritions... Or
something like that. RedHack 6.2 installed fine on the same machine.

I'll stick to Debian -- It might be a bit outdated at times, but Debian
"just works." Maybe RedHat could take some hints from the Debian guys.