Re: test9-pre? lockups using pine

From: iafilius@xs4all.nl
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 13:22:28 EST

Hello

Same problem wit test9-pre kernels (duno when this started, but test8
seems to be fine, and pre9-final is compiling now)

For me it locked up in pine, just after sending an Email, but not always.
(and sure i had to retype my emails serveral times)
And yes my mailfolders are large (may be relevant)

Global configuration:
AMDK6-2/256MB/scsi/ide
Almost anything as module,using raid* on LVM (ide/scsi), 3com 1Gbit
ethernet, netfilter,ipv6,ax.25,ppp, several different
(network) filesystems etc.
Distribution SuSE7.0, PINE 4.21. and running MTA is qmail 1.03.

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> I frequently experience lockups since test9-pre7. It usually happens when
> leaving pine. Pine asks if the deleted messages should be purged. Say yes
> and everything freezes up.
>
> Kernel configuration (Debian woody + pine 4.21)

Arjan Filius
mailto:iafilius@xs4all.nl