Re: Tux 2 patents

From: Daniel Phillips (news-innominate.list.linux.kernel@innominate.de)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 15:56:51 EST

> I would appreciate you not bouncing off the walls...

The main goal is to encourage NetApp management to do the right thing.
If refraining from making inflamatory remarks about burning down the
USTPO helps advance that purpose then that's exactly what I'll do.

Incidently, the continuing controversy seems to have resulted in a
steady stream of very well qualified and helpful subscribers to the
tux2-dev list. This suggests that when I do post the code sometime next
month, development will proceed more rapidly than I had previously
hoped. So something good has already come of this.

--
Daniel