Re: 2.4-9 kernel: APIC error on CPU

From: Gnea (gnea@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2000 - 19:41:44 EST

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:29:53 +0200, Lars Callenbach blurted forth:

> Hallo,
>
> Iīm trying the 2.4-9 kernel and sometimes it crashes. I havenīt found any hint for the crashes but Iīve got messages like the following one in /var/log/messages:
[snip]
> Perhaps someone can explain what happens, why this ioapic error?

What is your hardware configuration? i.e. what motherboard, cpu, etc
are you using? please be specific.

--
	.oO gnea at rochester dot rr dot com Oo.
	    .oO url: http://garson.org/~gnea Oo.

"You can tune a filesystem, but you can't tuna fish" -unknown