Re: 2.4.0test-9: IDE problems

From: Ted Gervais (ve1drg@ve1drg.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 18:58:29 EST

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Alan Cox wrote:

Alan... The following errors are what I am getting with your
pre-2.2.18pre15 release.

Does this mean anything. It only concerns ONE of my two physical drives.
I can take it out but it works fine with 2.2.17 ??

> > hda: dma_intr: status=0x51 { DriveReady SeekComplete Error }
> > hda: dma_intr: error=0x84 { DriveStatusError BadCRC }
>
> Bad CRC is a cable error. That could be misconfiguration but could also be
> crap cables
>
> -

---
Your mode of life will be changed to ASCII.

Ted Gervais <ve1drg@ve1drg.com>
44.135.34.201 linux.ve1drg.ampr.org