Re: __bad_udelay in 2.2.18pre15

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt (bh40@calva.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 16:00:49 EST

>Yep. This is a huge release patch anyway so resynching the stuff is fine.
>What I wont take is stuff touching core code

I do have a 2 lines patch to the common ide code that fix a problem when
revalidating a CD-ROM after sleep, but it was ack'ed by Andre Hedrick. I
also have a two-liners to kernel/printk.c to allow takeover of my boot
console by the real vt subsystem (I found no way for a struct consw to
take over a struct console without this patch). I'll make sure those are
separate from the main patch set.

I need some time to do some polishing and slicing all those patches so
you don't get a single hundreds kb diff, expect something around this
week-end. I leave out some fbdev stuffs that may cause problems with
other archs.

Ben.