Updated 2.4 TODO List -- new addition WAS(test9 PCI resource collisions (fwd)

From: jamal (hadi@cyberus.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 22:02:50 EST

I am attaching the debug output on bootup after defining DEBUG in pci.c
and the i386 pci header file with test10-pre2
Note: this is a Dell Lattitude docking station. The devices which are
having resource problems are on the docking station. Works fine with 2.2
kernels.

Yes, this is on RH7 with kgcc. Please dont distract the subject header
if you wanna attack that specifi issue. Just change the header and start a
new thread.

cheers,
jamal