Re: 0 size files in linux-2.2.17.tar.gz

From: Amit D Chaudhary (amit@muppetlabs.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 13:12:19 EST

Sorry, I might not been clear enough, I meant the files are of size 0 in
the following file and also it's valinux mirror,
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.2/linux-2.2.17.tar.gz

I did not patch the sources, I was just extracting the tar file.

Alan or someone who looks in the sources, please advice?

Thanks
Amit