Re: cannot connect to linuxtoday.com 80 with test9-pre9

From: David Ford (david@kalifornia.com)
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 16:48:05 EST

If this is done, I recommend we immediately mark it as deprecated and likely
to go away soon. It's better to get people to upgrade their IOS than to
force kludges. If they have an old IOS, this is probably one of several
issues that need fixing.

-d

--
      "There is a natural aristocracy among men. The grounds of this are
      virtue and talents", Thomas Jefferson [1742-1826], 3rd US President