Re: TCP: peer x.x.x.x:y/z shrinks window a:b:c...

From: David S. Miller (davem@redhat.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 10:54:31 EST

The IP addresses are important because we can use them to find out
what TCP implementations shrink their offered windows.

Actually, you don't need to tell me or anyone else what these IP
addresses are, you can instead run one of the "remote OS identifier"
programs out there to those sites and just let me know what OS those
systems are running :-)

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@redhat.com