Re: 2.4.0 - isdn hisax - compilation error

From: Gábor Lénárt (lgb@viva.uti.hu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 12:18:16 EST

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 12:56:54PM -0400, David Relson wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have compiled a 2.4.0 kernel for the first time, specifically
> 2.4.0-test9. Looking through the output for errors, I found "config.c:311:
> #error "HiSax: No cards configured". Checking further, it appears that
> isdn is being compiled, even though CONFIG_ISDN isn't set. See below for
> the relevant parts of .config and "make modules" output.

Not the same problem ... but ....
I'm using 2.2.17 with Eicon PCI card (Diva).
I have configured the card with isdnctrl commands. On ísdnctrl dial ippp0'
after some seconds, the machine locks up with a kernel oops (no log)
ín swapper task - no synicing'. Is there any workaround to get this card
working ?

Thanx: Gabor.