Re: getting module symbols into ksyms

From: Keith Owens (kaos@ocs.com.au)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 21:11:45 EST

On Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:41:08 -0500,
"Jerry Kelley" <jkelley@iei.net> wrote:
>I'm trying to debug the oops that my module is generating. When I use =
>ksymoops on the oops text I get a warning saying that the module is in =
>lsmod but is not found in ksyms. I have two questions:

Please send in plain text instead of quoted printable+HTML, it uses
less bandwidth for exactly the same result. Tools, Options, Send, set
Mail send for Plain text.

You provided zero details about your system, no indication of which
kernel, modutils or ksymoops you are running. So the only help that
can be provided is to tell you to upgrade to the latest modutils and
ksymoops[*] and try again. If you still have a problem, provide
details next time.

[*] ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/modutils/v2.3
    ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/ksymoops/v2.3