CML 0.8.2 available

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@snark.thyrsus.com)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 21:14:09 EST

The latest version is always available at http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/kbuild/

Release 0.8.2: Sun Oct 22 21:52:47 EDT 2000
        * Added -W option to permit undefined symbols in -I files.
        * Miscellaneous typo fixes.

This version is synchronized with 2.4.0-test9. I believe it is ready
for production use, but not all of the rules file is certified as yet.

Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did, and it never will. Find out just what people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass, August 4, 1857 - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/