FIXED! Updated 2.4 TODO List -- new addition WAS(test9 PCI resource collisions (fwd)

From: jamal (hadi@cyberus.ca)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 11:20:58 EST

The problem is resolved. Mucho Gracias from me and a few (probably
hundreds of people in my workplace) who might want to boot 2.3/4 on these
Dell docking stations (actually we own a few thousand of them, i am just
trying to make sure Linux runs fine ;->)

The proper fix, which is i think what you meant to say is:

- }
+ } else {
+ /* Transparent bridge */
+ child->resource[0,1,2] = dev->bus->resource[0,1,2];
+ }

instead of "child->resource[0,1,2] = child->bus->resource[0,1,2];"

You might wanna throw in a DBG() in the else as well, just in case someone
else might have problems with this change.

I have attached the output of lspci in the current 2.4 for perusal. I have
also attached a diff with the 2.2 output (lspci -vvv on both)

cheers,
jamal